Stainless steel is one of the safest and quality materials from which modern tableware is made. But in order for pots, pans, sets of accessories and kitchen appliances to serve for a long time, you should properly care for stainless steel utensils. This will help small secrets, which is not difficult to learn.
If the question is, what dishes to choose for your kitchen, you can recall several advantages of stainless steel cookware . This strength, hygiene, and beautiful appearance, such dishes do not enter into chemical reactions with food, easy to clean and does not form pores and cracks, where bacteria accumulate. It is this material has now become dominant in any kitchen.
How to care for dishes immediately after purchase
- First you need to remove all advertising stickers from the dishes, wet them with warm water and remove them manually;
- Before first use, wash the stainless steel dishes with warm soapy water and dry;
- glue remaining from the stickers can be removed with an alcohol-based solvent or with citrus juice;
How to use stainless steel dishes
There are general rules for all types of stainless steel utensils, which are useful to follow during the cooking process so that the utensils last a long time.
- Do not leave empty dishes on fire. If this happens, let it cool down on its own;
- the flame of the gas stove must not exceed the diameter of the bottom of the pan (pan);
- To prevent scale, add salt to food only after boiling water in a saucepan;
- white precipitate from hard water can be removed by boiling water and vinegar in a saucepan;
- all drips of fat and traces of “runaway” milk from the outer surface of the dish must be removed before the next use;
How to wash stainless steel dishes
- It is recommended to wash the dishes some time after cooking, in order not to disturb the coating as a result of a sharp temperature difference;
- if the instruction on the use of dishes allows you to wash in the dishwasher – be sure to soak in soapy water;
- do not use metal sponges, abrasives, caustic cleaners and alkaline products containing chlorine and ammonia for cleaning;
- if scratches appear on the surface of the dishes, replace the detergent with a softer one;
- To remove traces of burnt food, fill the pan with hot soapy water and boil for 5-10 minutes, then remove the contamination with a sponge;
- after washing any dishes it is desirable to wipe dry