Beautiful and comfortable, light and soft – this is how home clothes should be in the female sense. And this is not a simple whim, but the natural desire of the fair sex representatives within the walls of their own home to feel cozy and attractive. Therefore, in cooperation with designers, manufacturers develop stylish and comfortable home-made dressing gowns from knitwear, trying to please women’s requirements.
Ladies, in turn, are pleased to wear such clothes at home, appreciating its practicality and external aesthetics. Undoubtedly, dressing gowns for the house are not created by a single pattern, and therefore surprise with a rich variety of models in terms of styles, length, material, color, finish. In order to acquire the really thing that will be worn with pleasure, you should pay attention to some points in the selection process.
Choosing a robes – simple recommendations
Most women are very moody in relation to the external characteristics of clothing, but they are also demanding the peculiarities of cutting and sewing. But on what features of products it is important to pay special attention?
- Colors. Here everyone is based on personal preferences and tastes, but some nuances should be taken into account.Bathrobe can be monophonic, in light colors or with the original print. For everyday wear and homework, it is better to choose practical, not very light colored products that tolerate frequent washing.
- Style. The classic option – a straight robe that provides convenience while doing household chores, does not hamper the movements. Give him a feminine belt or a thin strap. To emphasize the slender silhouette are called models with darts in the waist. A popular robe, a trapezium, slightly widening to the bottom, successfully secures the breast and hides the volume of the hips. Men like it when their ladies wear a robe with smell, emphasizing their attractiveness and charm.
- The size. In the desire to look slimmer, some women buy clothes for a smaller size. This is strictly not recommended. Firstly, you can forget about convenience, because tight things hamper the movement, they feel uncomfortable in them. And secondly, the view will be unattractive. Conversely, a large size gives a certain baggy, clothes hang from the shoulders, there are wrinkles on the back. Choose only your size.
- Length. On the part of practicality and comfort, the length to the knees is the most optimal. Short coats in some situations are very uncomfortable, and sometimes indecent. Long models are best purchased for home rest, but not for work.
- Clasp. The choice is between buttons and zippers.Comfortable homemade robes with zippers like many, because they quickly fastened and unbuttoned. But if they break, not everyone can replace the lightning themselves.Unlike the buttons.
Home clothes are designed to give a sense of comfort, emphasizing the beauty and charm of their owners. And simple tips will help to choose the right element of the wardrobe, as a dressing gown.